Belt bug (helpful) and +skills bug (not helpful)
My level 42 necromancer is wearing a belt that he does not have enough strength to wear naturally. He has a +5 strength charm and a Nadir (runeword with, among other things, +5 to strength) helmet. The bug comes into play when I remove one of those items. In patch 1.09, since he couldn't wear the belt, the excess potions would drop to inventory or the ground. In the 1.10 beta, the potions remain in the belt and can be used and replaced even though the belt shows red (non-useable) and the other bonuses are stopped. Another odd thing with the same character is when he wears an item with + to skeleton or skelmage that pushes s-level into an extra one summonable, the extra earned via the item crumbles at level up, every time. Has anyone noticed a similar effect with a summoning druid? Kinda weird, and I'm positive these things didn't used to work that way. I already sent an e-mail to blizzard about them both. With all the bugs found so far, i'm starting to agree with the theory that this is NOT the true 1.10 patch, but an older build sent out to keep us from rioting in the streets.
The belt bug is a new one to me. Nice find.

The bug with the skeletons has been mentioned, even on the b.net forum, many times. However, I've only heard of it related to skeletons, never to other summons. This might be worth looking into.
And the days are not full enough
And the nights are not full enough
And life slips by like a field mouse
____________.Not shaking the grass.
-- Ezra Pound, "And the days are not full enough"
Yes it applies to all skills actually, but only those persistent ones like the various summoning skills is is most apparent on. It is even more apparent to the necros in the early game as they frequently are using +skeleton/sk_mage items to even get a few minions out while at the same time leveling fairly quickly. It appear that when the characters are leveling the game is processing it such that all items are briefly unequiped and then re-equiped. This may be causing other odd reactions with such bugs as the +mana/kill bug.
... except before it only applied to mercs.

In 1.09, when a merc levelled up, all +life from items was cancelled.
Sounds similar...
About the skeleton bug - I noticed something that I think could be a bug or a feature. If I equip +skeleton/mages items, and this pushes me into higher number of skeletons/mages, and I create the maximum amount for this skill level, all the mages remain when I lower my skill level back down.

For example, if normally I have level 14 raise skeleton (6 skeles) and I get +4 to rise skeleton to lvl 18 (8 skeletons), then if I raise all 8 skeletons, and then take off +4 skills, 2 skeletons don't die as was the case in 1.09; but remain instead. You can't summon any more skeletons however until their number is less then allowed by the current skill level. Anyone else noticed this?

lem.