Threat and TAnk Classes
Quote:Rend and Tear, PapaSmurf.

Aye, Rend and Tear
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:Aye, Rend and Tear

I'm a moron. /fkick papasmurf

Quote:I'm a moron. /fkick papasmurf

And remember, that's ANY bleed. I'm not sure which WWS you're looking at, but if say, a warrior got deep wounds up, it would count. But if you have no warriors or cats or rupture-happy rogues then you'll probably need to make your own bleeds.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:Well I've healed Dagorthan in heroics with my ret spec self (I usually don't bother to go holy for a heroic) and I've been very glad for him having that talent.

I've also healed him in Naxx as holy spec and I've been very glad for him having that talent.

A talent that reduces all damage whenever you are under 10K - 131K HP (yes he gets over 30K buffed) to me is way better than a bit of extra DPS since threat is not even close to an issue for him.

It may not be required, it's probably that he wouldn't have died even without it, but I like the extra margin as a healer, and the fact that it saves me mana. You can feel it's not a good talent but ask your healers. I like that 8K hit that wouldn't have killed him only being a 5600 hit. 2400 healing I don't have to put on the tank means i might be able to use another GCD with more breathing room on a DPS.
Edit: There are also plenty of times I wished warriors had it too which seems to be another way to indicate it's valued.

The problem is, even in 10 mans it can be jumped easily. Take Malygos for instance, it is possible between a breath and melee to do 40k damage in less time than a heal can get cast. AD will never come in effect or if it does, it won't do you any good. If AD was lower in the tree, it might be worth taking, but there's way too many times where spending 5 talent points that high in the tree is of little use.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:The problem is, even in 10 mans it can be jumped easily. Take Malygos for instance, it is possible between a breath and melee to do 40k damage in less time than a heal can get cast. AD will never come in effect or if it does, it won't do you any good. If AD was lower in the tree, it might be worth taking, but there's way too many times where spending 5 talent points that high in the tree is of little use.

If Maly does 40K in under 1.5 s it doesn't matter who the tank is they are dead. I don't think I've seen any of our tanks over 40K HP in a 10 man. So yeah it doesn't matter and neither do any of the other points the pally spent.

As I mentioned it's WAAAAY more valuable than where you put the points from my perspective as a healer. But you can spend them where you want.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.