Get a Free .TK domain
The contents of this post have been deleted. Jet, this is a discussion board, not a place for you to earn your virtual fish or whatever the specifics of this program are. Ads such as these are not welcome.

Thanks.
-Griselda
Hail,

Jet
Most tk. domains are known for hackers, viruses, etc.....
i know it's a good thing but i checked out that domain site and i tried to but most of the tk. sites are reroutes to another site that will hold the virus and hacks that they will use to get something they want , i would just go with org and com, net , and so on....

They also charge 23$ or more not to sure on the pricing, when i last checked to get an actual domain name the free ones are the ones that troubled ones and this why there free because they will redirect your comp to another site.

Example:{ most web master have there own pages and pay fee to host your things}
someone looking to buy a Tk. tag , will get the option to get the web domain name says www.lurkerlounge.tk but this is the redirecter name, then they can take your comp to a web site that the made you go to that website by clicking on www.lurkerlounge.tk and this is where it comes the trick since you understand the reroutes{ but you can tell when your bring redirected when you have the web browser status bar on.}

Checked with grammar slammer deluxe and spelling, man i love this program.
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]