The Credit Crisis Visualized
Confused by the credit crisis? Wondering how on earth the financial system of the world's dozen or so wealthiest nations went from happily swimming to floating upside down?

Or do you just enjoy a neat visual explanation of interesting things?

Here are a couple videos on the credit crisis that were recommended to me. No shocking revelations, but a good, lively rundown of how, as P.J. O'Rourke puzzled, some shlub down the road failing to pay his mortgage could cause the economy of Iceland to implode.

-Jester
Quote:Confused by the credit crisis? Wondering how on earth the financial system of the world's dozen or so wealthiest nations went from happily swimming to floating upside down?

Or do you just enjoy a neat visual explanation of interesting things?

Here are a couple videos on the credit crisis that were recommended to me. No shocking revelations, but a good, lively rundown of how, as P.J. O'Rourke puzzled, some shlub down the road failing to pay his mortgage could cause the economy of Iceland to implode.

-Jester
Excellent. My 8yr old son watched it twice too.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]