The Dark Forums
As some of you will have noticed The Dark Forums are offline at the moment. This is due to some hardware problems with my PC. Because I'm going on vacaction next friday I haven't had the time to fix the problems yet. So sadly enough the forums will stay offline till after I get back, which will be the beginning of August. Then I'll be getting a new pc or at least some new components. So hopefully the forums will be online again somewhere in August.
I hope that everyone can live with that ;)

But first I'm going to enjoy a well deserved vacation in Malaysia :D
[Image: Zamal.gif]
Agast! We mod-deprived folk will whiter away helplessly until yon Forum resurfaces. *faint*

Have a good one. :)

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
LOL, I was wondering what happened. I cut/pasted the link to The Dark Forums and told my friend to go to the site and download the mod and he was like.. what site? Thanks for the heads-up!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Toch wel vet dat "the dark" een Nederlands product is, heb het net gedownload en bevalt goed B)

Prettige vakantie!
Hello All,

I've got some got good news. I've managed to get my computer up and running again. So the Dark Forums are back online
The url has changed though, it's now http://123pc224.sshunet.nl/forum/default.asp
[Image: Zamal.gif]