1.1 Merc +skills
Could somebody please test if +skills items still grant the fire/coldghning attacks to the act1 mercs? I'm curious and on a Mac :(

Thank you
NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
i'm on a Mac, too, but I borrowed a good laptop from work to play this.....

I have a rogue with a lore helm, and she shoots nothing but fire and cold arrows in 1.10, as she did in 1.09
--Mav
Thanks for replying!

Maybe you have a Cliffkiller lying around...?
But in light of your info I guess the Lighning Hose will still be there too. I hope...

Thanks again
NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Tried it with a test character that was using a Rogue with +skills. She now was only shooting the types of missiles she should have been.
Please elaborate, do you mean the fire/cold arrow listed in the "hire merc" screen or the 1.09 fire, cold and lighning hose attack with +1/+2/+3 to skills? Sorry if my question is stupid but I'm not sure what "shooting what she should have" means here.

Thanks for testing

NuurAbSaal

I'll remember you.
Just her normal arrow and the one skill attow that she normally would shoot. Which in this case is cold arrow. The arrow that gets morphed to other missiles in v1.09 is the 'normal' arrow.
Thank you

Bad news IMHO, one less fun thing.

NuurAbSaal

I'll remember you.
The bug where +skill tree items on a merc work providing they're the right skill tab, with no consideration to the actual skill tree ?
After reading Ruvanal's post, I checked again.....well, the rogue with the Lore helm (she's a fire arrow model) wasn't shooting only fire arrows like I thought. But, she was shooting ~95% fire arrows and only a few normal arrows. Whether this is due to her level, or due to the +skills, I don't know. She's level 40.
--Mav