Gear ilvls for Ulduar
Ulduar 10 = 213 (plus 226 on the end bosses)
Ulduar 25 = 226 (plus 239 on the end bosses)

reference:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=1&pageNo=7#136

Quote: see previously quoted mathematical equation

Previously quoted mathematical equation:

Naxx 10 < Naxx 25 = Ulduar 10 < Ulduar 25

I guess he isn't allowed to explicitly say it. But he pretty much just did. Previously there was some question as to whether it would be 213 & 226 or if Ulduar 10 would jeapfrog to 226 and 25 would offer ilvl 239.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
It pretty much had to be if Blizzard were to keep the seperate progression paths. Otherwise they'd force people to run Naxx 25 for 213 loot to be able to do Ulduar 10.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:Naxx 10 < Naxx 25 = Ulduar 10 < Ulduar 25

Yeah, this was my understanding of how it would be pre-release.

--Mav
I guess that is why, as Blizz has flat out stated many times on the forums, current epics tend to have a bunch of points put into the worst stats (haste for ret paladins, etc), because otherwise what exactly would be exciting about tier 8 loot when going from a mix of 213/226 gear to 226/239 gear? Not a huge relative jump in item points.

The small iLevel jump plus better itemization, though, should keep it interesting.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...