Take a guess when you think the patch will comeout
Did anyone see the new graphic for the ww
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
It already has!

Oh wait, you weren't talking 1.10 for Seven Lances? Uh ... whoops. Sorry, I'll go back to that forum now :P
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I am surprised no one has said this yet.
Real Soon.™©® :D
Kryn,May 13 2003, 06:43 PM Wrote:The same time Duke Nukem Forever comes out.
Jurassic Duke - A game 65 million years in the making.

I was gonna make that movie poster spoof for a forum Photoshop contest, but lost all my work in a crash (Folks, save your work regulary) and instead came up with the concept for this. Oh well, society's loss I suppose...
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Early July. Just a hunch.
In the moment, it looks like that:
1.10 comes out in June

Seems I was pretty right ! :D :D

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Fragbait,May 19 2003, 12:42 PM Wrote:In the moment, it looks like that:
1.10 comes out in June

Seems I was pretty right !  :D  :D

Greetings, Fragbait
Don't sell the bear's skin until you're done hunting it ^_^
MMmmm....

I will hope that on the 6th of June, as that is the start date of my new job. (if I get it)
As I just know that fate will try to be quite funny as I will have to start really early and all sorts of stuff on that first day and by the time I get home Blizzard / Battle.Net will be completely shutdown by too many connections and I will have to wait until the next day. :(

O well...
At least I will hopefully see this new 1.10 patch before my kids go thru college.

Laters all,
Baal.
Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!
- Warcry of Khorne's Champions.
. . . a slim rope to hang your hopes on ;)

--Pete

/* who remembers all those promises made by Roper in his million and one interviews pre-D2 and is still wondering where the Arena and Guild Halls are */

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

They're in World of Warcraft! ;)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
. . . someone stored the code in the wrong directory :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

The day after The Big One causes California to slide into the ocean.

We might not ever get 1.10, but it would be worth it to get rid of all those plastic boobs...
(do they float?)
-rcv-