Stupid Question
Bolty, on some forums I have participated in, a small, 64X64 image could be uploaded, or forwarded to, the site so that it was resident at the site. I suppose I can created a small, modest avatar in JPEG format.

Here is the stupid question:

Is it OK to send it to you for inclusion, or is your preference to use only the link option for custom avatars. I get the sense that 'uploading avatars' could be time intensive for you and the other mods admins.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
...you could always send me the avatar, and I could have it hosted. It'd only be a link-to, but it'd accomplish what you'd need.

Not quite what you were asking, though. :)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
I may just do that. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Not a stupid question at all!

If you have a cool Diablo-related avatar, I'll be happy to upload it to my forum's avatar section. Just make sure that it's not artwork done by someone who would throw a fit if it was "stolen" by this site for usage. Blizzard's cool with the use of their stuff, but that's why I don't use artwork made by fans.

Sorry for the late response. I have literally not even checked my email in almost 8 full days; in total crunch mode for my Oracle certification exams (plus I knew 1.10 wasn't coming out in April so decided to take a break from the site).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.