Disciples II: Dark Prophecy
Hail all,

I was looking at the screenshots of Disciples II: Dark Prophecy and noticed how awesome they looked. I then tried the demo and was insanely impressed. But I almost uninstalled right away because I wasn't impressed with the interface/menu, though am I glad I didn't uninstall it. It takes a few minutes to learn the menu, and then you move onto the good stuff; fighting.

The game has four races: The Empire (Humans), the Mountain Clans (dwarves), the Legions of the Damned, and the Undead. The game's animations and portraits are absolutely mind-blowing. Strategy First really captures the mood of the game with the graphics/animations/ and portraits. RTS elements in the game are turn based, capturing bases, and a (very) limited control over battles(one bad point). Your hero and group has stats, where they can level up. Characters advance in whatever profession you choose when you construct their prerequisite buildings. Strategy First did a pretty good job on the story (so far in my SP experience). I have yet to try MP though.

Has anyone else played this game? If not, I suggest you give it a glance.
Me no likey it.
Signatures suck
Dude, I saw that game, and I almost bought it, but didn't have enough cash. I like the way they divided the Demons and Undead, giving each race more depth.

However, almost of the games Strategy First have produced are crappy when compared to others. Examples are Kohan:Ahriman's Gift and Submarine Titans, which in my opinion, sucked.

However, Disciples II did look excellent graphics-wise :)
Black Lightning:
- Hell's thunder
- It'll strike anywhere
- It'll come down any time
- It'll hit ANYTHING...
(Run for the hills!Wink