Kids Shows
While trying to get away from the media frenzy we call "news" as of late, I've been spending more time with my kids and less time watching the shows I normally watch or even surfing the net and have come to a divine realization (those without kids may not understand this... yet):

The 'tunes' from kids songs WILL GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ALL DAY LONG!!!

Yes, I came to that reality today unfortunatly, and it wasn't the first time. I was watching the Wiggles on Disney, waiting for Blues Clues, Dora the Explorer, and Blues Clues again on Nick Jr. Suddenly, it was time to go to work and I was humming a nifty song in my noggin. Low and behold, it was the 'wiggles' theme song!!! What? Noooooooo.... Okay, so I quickly thought of something else while driving on my way to work, but like a pestilant disease, it kept creaping back into my subconscious and eventually I was humming it again.. and again. I worked the entire night humming that darned theme song and then when I thought I finally was rid of that vile, evil, horrible melody, it crept back into my consciousness as I write this. I think it happened because I was reading a post in the Diablo section and saw a persons name called "wiggles". Thats all my mind needed to set me off on an insane humming frenzy of the wiggles theme song... again.

To bring confort to those who have yet to experience this phenomana, it goes away in the morning 99% of the time.

But on the negative side, it stats all over agagin the next time you watch tv with your kids :P I once had Dora the Exlporer stuck in my head for one full week because I'd wake up and my kids would be watching it early in the morning.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
... is SUCH an awsome show!
I mean, how many kids shows actually play JAZZ in the background?

"The grasslands are flat, but hold on to your hats, 'cuz it's wiiiiiindy~~" *yeah*

*ahmen* B)

I've never watched Wiggles, or heard that such a thing exists till now.
As for Dora the Explorer, it gives me headaches, not from the music, but the repetitive nature of the show. It is very repetitive. Did I already mention it's repetitive? Say it with me: r-p-e-t-i-t-i-v-e. And those large, perfectly round eyes... just STARING at you.... *shudder*

But Blue's Clues, now there's a good show.
Sometimes I seem to enjoy it more than my baby brother. :D

"The rain forests are hot, and wet all around, 'cuz it's rainy~~~~"
Something like that. :lol: