Need a helping hand
Hello,

I am new around here, but have been lurking for many months. I have a small problem that I am hoping someone could help me with.

My Warrior found a couple of items that I would love to give to my low level sorceress. Would someone be so kind as to lend a helping hand?

I will be online all day and most of the night tomorrow Monday 17th, so if you could leave your name and what time works for you, I will be there.

Thank's so much, and happy St. Patrick's Day
Broham
Sorceress? ^^

If you mean Sorcerers, I could try, but it would always be ME joining YOUR games, due to a lack of intellegence in my firewall's installation... it would end up being quite a long process for giving multiple items to your multiple characters... :blink:
I knew it! You actually bothered to read this signiture!
LOL yes I meant sorcerer, ( I play too much D2 LOD). I only have 2 items to mule over to him, so it would only take a minute and I would be eternally grateful!

What would be a good time to meet with you?
My clock reads 12:09 PM right now, mid-day. Convert that to the Message Board's time, then to yours, we'll find the time differance, and go from there? :P
We'll let's see its 2:30 am central standard time.

However, I was able to finally find a legit player who helped me out. :D

It seems that the channel is loaded with pre-teen cheaters and I can't deal with them.

I would like to invite you or any other members to a friendly game. I tried to find the "oldschool" gamers but they don't seem to be on at the time they have posted.

Feel free to pm me or post here what time and day is good for you. I am currently unemployed and am free to play anytime except for monday and friday nights 8-11 pm as this is D2 time.
Well, Right now it's just about a little past 7:30 Eastern Standard Time. I've been searching for a legit buddy to play with, but as you say - pre-teen cheaters are the standard here, which is quite sad. I've got a level 32 mage I've been trying to level up a bit, and what better way to level him up than with a buddy? :P

Atop of that, my firewall errors have been cured, and I can now see ALL of the stupid characters who are in a game, and people can now join MY stupid games, and if I say 'stupid' one more time in this REALLY long scentance, it's be just stupid (d'oh!)

...Anyways, sure, I'd love for a good game or two of Diablo with a legit (or three legits, now :D). I'm usually on the USWest gateway, pretty much all the time (I have no standard time of day that I play). Generally you'll find me either in a game or in the DSF-1 channel (Diablo Retail DSF-1). I hope to see(?) you soon!