Glyph of Mend Pet
In 3.0.8 the hunter Gylph of Mend Pet seems to give no happiness. My spirit beast is not happy. I am not happy.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:In 3.0.8 the hunter Gylph of Mend Pet seems to give no happiness. My spirit beast is not happy. I am not happy.
Strangely, I've not encountered this. Switched my spec to MM, thus forcing me to take another pet than my exotic (Which I'd been levelling), so I took my 75 cat, which I had to respec.

Put it away because I didn't need it for finishing off Silverpine Forest, but accidentally called it while questing in Alterac. Snowblind appeared at yellow happiness, so I cast a Mend Pet and brought her back to full happiness in moments.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Strangely, I've not encountered this. Switched my spec to MM, thus forcing me to take another pet than my exotic (Which I'd been levelling), so I took my 75 cat, which I had to respec.

Put it away because I didn't need it for finishing off Silverpine Forest, but accidentally called it while questing in Alterac. Snowblind appeared at yellow happiness, so I cast a Mend Pet and brought her back to full happiness in moments.
Does the happiness appear in your combat log? It does not in mine. So far I have only tried with the spirit beast. Tonight I will try with my cat and see if it makes a difference. The Glyph used to work: the spirit beast has never eaten anything in almost a month since she has been tamed.

Yes, I defragged my disc. No, I have not yet deleted the WTF folder.

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:Yes, I defragged my disc. No, I have not yet deleted the WTF folder.
Double check to make sure that the patch did not do some sort of reset on your chat log settings. I have had things like that happen in past patches which confused me on why I stopped getting some information.

Edit: Checked my hunter and had the same problem. Checked the blizzard bug forums and saw that others were having the problem and it had been reported as such in the PTR. It seems the problem is that the glyph will not work with the talent Improved Mend Pet.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...0999122&sid=1#8