A lurker channel?
Just wondering is there like, an offical channel, where you guys meet? ;) It would make things slightly more organized.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
For East it has always been just the channel "lurkerlounge". The channel is always dead though. Maybe there is a new channel. Lately I've been hanging around The Amazon Basins channel, "clan theamazonbasin".

Hmmm, I spelled my name wrong, duh. :o I guess I was just in a rush to register.

"Once you've had Mac, you'll never go back"
I play on East, and our channel is lurkerlounge. Not many people around anymore(grrrr....) so we don't really have organized games anymore, but if their are, the naming scheme is as follows:

llnx1 ( or 2 or 3 , etc) for normal difficulty
llnmx1 for nightmare difficulty
llhx1 for hell difficulty

The "x" stands for expansion, so if you play classic, you won't find anyone(and you can hardly find anyone at all, anymore)
and the password for these games? well, it is the word before the word after lurker in this webite's name :)

And for west, I ---think--- the channel used is Public Chat DSF-1 or something of the sort. Don't take my word for it though :P
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
USWest uses Diablo Retail DSF-1 for chatting perpouses, and in order to catch some living people, you need to show up at the right time of day (for me, this is 3:00 am. :blink: )
I knew it! You actually bothered to read this signiture!
PC DSF-1 died off a long time ago, so the remainder of the west crew just kind of migrated over to DR DSF-1.

There's always someone in there, and usually you can get the D1 guys to come and play D2, if you're lacking for company. No promises though :)
[Image: lumsig.jpg]