Modding...
I came up with a rather humorous idea for a D2 mod consisting mainly of item changes, sounds, and visuals. I wanted to attempt creating the mod myself for the experience, and to see if I can actually get anywhere with it. So, where should a beginner start? I've been looking at the tools section at Phrozen Keep and I admit, it's a little confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
. . . if I wanted help with tools from the Phrozen Keep website, I'd be tempted to ask in the Phrozen Keep forums: http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/index.php?

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Yep, Pete summed it up - the Phrozen Keep does modding so well that it's seemed pointless to have a mod forum here (or even mod discussions, unless they're related to strategies used when playing mods). There are some Loungers who are *really* good at modding, yes, but they also all post over at the Keep.

I can't stress enough how good their site is for mod info - this is THE site, period - and I'd bet you'll find the posters there very friendly with even the newbiest of questions.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Thanks.