how bout less fruity buttons!
the new topic button, the poll button, the reply button all seem much too bright and happy for a diablo forum! can they be changed to something more diablo like? whos got the graphics skills to do it??
Signatures suck
doh! never mind I saw boltys post down the page a bit.

I wish I could just delete my thread or my post. Is that possible to enable? bolty?
Signatures suck
Nope, letting users delete a post would basically give them the power to then delete any replies to their post - it would orphan any posts in its tree, so they'd have to go too. Best you can do is edit your post and say "delete me," and us mods can use our discretion.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hi,

When I edit one of my posts, I can't seem to edit the post title. Is that a feature of this software or a switch that needs to be thrown?

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

It's a "feature" - something the threaded view hack author missed. I made him aware of it, but for now, be careful with the titles.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I *think* that without the threaded mode, we would not be able to title individual posts at all. So, the fact that we can't edit post titles is an oversight of the threaded hack's author. I also believe that the author is still available, and open to suggestions. So, we may get this option at some point in the future.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
. . . if you edit the post title in threaded mode then preview your post, the title reverts back to (the thread topic? the last sub topic?) something. Probably the same reason, just thought you'd like to know.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?