The boards won't keep me logged in.
When I log in FireFox warns that the current page is trying to redirect me. I click "Allow" and it brings me back to the forum index w/o being logged in. I've cleared my cookies and made sure I'm accepting them from the site. Here's to hoping it will work after posting.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
(05-04-2010, 08:52 PM)the Langolier Wrote: When I log in FireFox warns that the current page is trying to redirect me. I click "Allow" and it brings me back to the forum index w/o being logged in. I've cleared my cookies and made sure I'm accepting them from the site. Here's to hoping it will work after posting.

Make sure the option for "Remember my login details for future visits." is checked in the user control panel>edit options.
Intolerant monkey.
(05-04-2010, 08:52 PM)the Langolier Wrote: When I log in FireFox warns that the current page is trying to redirect me. I click "Allow" and it brings me back to the forum index w/o being logged in. I've cleared my cookies and made sure I'm accepting them from the site. Here's to hoping it will work after posting.

If the redirect page is the problem, try disabling them: User CP, Edit Options, "Other Options" field in the lower right, disable "Show friendly redirect pages.".