Real game screenshots
Hi all.

Some years ago i had an idea to make the site, where all unique items of Diablo will be screenshoted.

And today I get some web-system to make image gallery, where all players can register and upload the screenshots of their equipment in Diablo! And it will possible to discuss other items and view replies from other players about your items.

My answer now: idea about world galery of Diablo's items — good or bad? Will you upload screenshots of your items or not?

Thanks.
Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language.
/whisper magggg there is no cow level
It would have been a good idea ten years ago. Not so sure about today
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
I kind of understand the idea of talking about items you have, but what´s the point of screenshots exactly? Pictures of all the unique items are available online (http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unique_Items). One full plate looks like any other, and if you don´t trust a person to tell you the honest stats of an item you probably don´t trust him not to hack the item, which would allow a screenshot anyway.

Quote:Hi all.

Some years ago i had an idea to make the site, where all unique items of Diablo will be screenshoted.

And today I get some web-system to make image gallery, where all players can register and upload the screenshots of their equipment in Diablo! And it will possible to discuss other items and view replies from other players about your items.

My answer now: idea about world galery of Diablo's items — good or bad? Will you upload screenshots of your items or not?

Thanks.