Let's tell each other how awesome other Lurkers are!
This thread has totally gone off-topic, so I figured I'd make on on-topic thread on the interesting and awesome off-topic stuff the other topic of the other thresdfas2fu123ffw....

I can't even begin to fix that.

Here's why Sabra is awesome.
[Image: sabracow.jpg]

She mailed this stuffed cow to my newborn son almost 8 years ago as a present. It was a "secret cow level" kind of thing. It was his favourite stuffed animal by far.

Sabra is awesome.

(props to my now 7 year old son for knowing EXACTLY where it was when I asked him about it)
(06-26-2010, 02:48 AM)DeeBye Wrote: (props to my now 7 year old son for knowing EXACTLY where it was when I asked him about it)

Now, THAT is awesome too!
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Yay, I get to be the first to mention Jarulf. As well as the obvious reason as to why he's such a great Lurker, he's always been happy to share code as well, which can be very rare amongst programmers. It's definitely made some of my coding projects easier.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Hi,

Bolty. Need I say more?

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I appreciate Jester and Pete. Even though we seldom fully agree on things, I respect their intellect and careful reasoning.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I respect you, and everyone else here who trades views in our little arena.

To Pete especially, I think we owe much of the tone - toasty enough to be interesting, but seldom scorched to a cinder.

-Jester
(06-26-2010, 07:01 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Yay, I get to be the first to mention Jarulf.

It was because of Jarulf's guide that I came here.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."

Group Hug!!!!!

And, just for Sabra: Bah! Humbug!

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Dee, that is one LOVED Cow! Where do these BIG KIDS come from? I remember when you were first into Gimp. You made this. I saved it. It doesn't jump anymore, But I still cherish it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
This is the only forum I visit regularly, even though we have a WoW guild forum Tongue.

By now I come exclusively for the people posting here, and not for gaming news/info. That's how awesome you all are.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
(06-27-2010, 12:26 AM)NuurAbSaal Wrote: ...and not for gaming news/info.

Sigh.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I must admit, when I go to the net at work or home, this is always the first place I go to, either out of habit or because of the mental stimulation of the threads herein. In any case, of all the forums I've EVER been too since the LL's inception, I still choose this one first above all the rest, and not because I'm a huge Diablo nut, because that ship seems to have sailed on these forums (until D3 comes out anyways), but definitely for the quality of posters and topics. Really, it just can't be beat. You just can't find other intellectual sites out there without a 50% morons ratio that take pride in their +1 posts. This site is awesome, undoubtedly.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin