Starcraft 2 - worth buying?
Only one person can use each guest pass, unfortunately. If I remember rightly, the guest pass gives one person a two-week trial period, or 7 hours of game time, whichever comes first.

I'm hosting a LAN party soon and might have to cut SC2 from the roster since not everyone owns it. Sad
The error occurred on line -1.
$50 is the new $25. A tank of gas costs $50 now, so I see no reason not to get SC2. Big Grin
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(06-26-2011, 04:21 PM)kandrathe Wrote: $50 is the new $25. A tank of gas costs $50 now, so I see no reason not to get SC2. Big Grin

That is true wisdom! If you get it, kandrathe, (or anyone else) look me up on Battle.net. Zip.567
Oh, I'm sorry, about this game is not very understanding, rarely play.
If anyone wishes to play some SC2, feel free to add MonTy.192

I'm a struggling platinum 1v1 Zerg, really trying to focus on Macro play (must not miss injects!). But down for team games as well as 1v1 practice. Hopefully see you in game Smile
Awesome, that's exactly where I'm at: Zerg, platinum, 1v1, struggling. My problem matchups are ZvZ, ZvT, and ZvP. Smile I'll add you next time I'm on, probably this weekend.
(07-06-2011, 04:00 PM)Zippyy Wrote: Awesome, that's exactly where I'm at: Zerg, platinum, 1v1, struggling. My problem matchups are ZvZ, ZvT, and ZvP. Smile I'll add you next time I'm on, probably this weekend.

Great, look forward to playing some games. Zerg can be so squishy- seems like any minor error means a quick death. They feel like such a reactive race- always have to read your opponent's plans and army composition or you'll be hard countered fast. My problem is injects, I have a really hard time keeping them going. It's a huge problem early game when an opponent switches all-in mode. Also Terran- I'm like 90% loss against them Tongue

Just played a 30min 4base ZvZ which was really the epitome of my play style right now- lots of lings, into roaches, into infestors while getting upgrades. Have a RL friend who has more varied play style-even dares to tech switch to brood lords in ZvZ. Can't imagine finding the time to do that under constant pressure. Following link is the replay to the game I just played if you care to watch (not that great of a game, but shows my skill level): http://www.mediafire.com/?bbaa1krvwcpb78n
Lucky. All my RL friends quit playing when I started whomping them. My at-the-time silver league skills seemed godlike to them.