It has been a while :)
Hello everyone!

I actually made a Google search today regarding an error message in Kali (IPX simulator) only to find this familiar forum and even more: I had posted in the thread I found in 2003 Smile

I have to admit I was very surprised to see this forum so active, I did not expect it to even exist anymore - many posts only from this month just blew me away!

I browsed through some threads and it is really good to see many familiar names.

How is the Diablo scene doing today? Are there still multiplayer sessions being played regularly? What do you use: Kali, Hamachi, something else?

I have been playing The Dark (a great mod for Hellfire, if there's someone who does not know) again for a week or so now with a couple of people and I've been having a blast!

Anyway, glad to see the community has held up to time and all Blizzards efforts to send us apart and hope to meet you all in-game Smile

Cytrex
-Cytrex
...death, taxes, and the Lurker Lounge.

Welcome back! Wink
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Well hey there Cytrex!

I don't play online these days, as my connection isn't suitable for gaming, but I sometimes pop into Diablo LE on US-East for a while. There's usually a few people around.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
That's strange, I thought they closed the access of vanilla Diablo to battle.net years ago?
-Cytrex