For Deebye
You're Due!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Or Kleiner Satellit?

Inside joke? My guilty confession is that being that I'm part (elvish) Swede, I'm get sucked into this kind of music against my will. I'm a closet Basshunter fan against my will. Gads! I can't help it!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Inside joke?

Yeah, it goes back to the days of the DSF. I forget how it all started though. All I remember was that it was a sort of game for a while to trick people (DeeBye especially) into clicking links that would take them to the page that the YouTube vid was sampling.

I'm pretty sure a made a thread about it recently(ish), but I couldn't find it. Anyway, before they nuked Geocities, I copied the original .swf to my own webspace: http://homepages.woosh.co.nz/lennylen/DeeBye/
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(10-11-2010, 10:21 AM)LennyLen Wrote:

Yeah, it goes back to the days of the DSF. I forget how it all started though. All I remember was that it was a sort of game for a while to trick people (DeeBye especially) into clicking links that would take them to the page that the YouTube vid was sampling.

I'm pretty sure a made a thread about it recently(ish), but I couldn't find it. Anyway, before they nuked Geocities, I copied the original .swf to my own webspace: http://homepages.woosh.co.nz/lennylen/DeeBye/

Actually, LL, it was DeeBye who would trick all of us into opening a link to "Beep Beep."

Kan, that link was just terrifying! People can die from music like that!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(10-11-2010, 12:16 PM)Sabra Wrote:
(10-11-2010, 10:21 AM)LennyLen Wrote:

Actually, LL, it was DeeBye who would trick all of us into opening a link to "Beep Beep."

That shows how good my memory is, Big Grin
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Darn it, Sabra! I clicked on that link and the singing started. I watched the Amazing Race. I watched a movie. I played WoW. All that and I found I was STILL singing that stupid song to myself as I was falling asleep. Undecided Tongue
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(10-11-2010, 03:16 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Darn it, Sabra! I clicked on that link and the singing started. I watched the Amazing Race. I watched a movie. I played WoW. All that and I found I was STILL singing that stupid song to myself as I was falling asleep. Undecided Tongue

Geez, Loch, the thread is clearly marked FOR DEEBYE. Smile

I don't know which is worse, that song, or the Horrible Contribution to Pop Culture that has been stuck in my head for the last two days.

I'm thinking it's time to shoot some heroin.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(10-11-2010, 05:19 PM)Sabra Wrote:
(10-11-2010, 03:16 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Darn it, Sabra! I clicked on that link and the singing started. I watched the Amazing Race. I watched a movie. I played WoW. All that and I found I was STILL singing that stupid song to myself as I was falling asleep. Undecided Tongue

Geez, Loch, the thread is clearly marked FOR DEEBYE. Smile

I'm thinking it's time to shoot some heroin.
I don't know which is worse, your song, or the Horrible Contribution to Pop Culture that has been stuck in my head for the last two days since my boys and I had a conversation about atmospheric composition.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

LennyLen Wrote: http://homepages.woosh.co.nz/lennylen/DeeBye/

Fun fact: the original flash page did not have that text underneath it when I first started linking to it.