Deathcharger (Baron Rivendare's) mount not going away.
New thread MMO champion blue tracker states: "Deathcharger's Reins will retain its current drop rate, but will be moved from Baron Rivendare to Lord Aurius Rivendare when that transition occurs".

Other noteable changes:
Quote:Swift Zulian Tiger
Zul'Gurub is changing from a raid to a leveling zone in 4.0.3, and this mount will no longer be obtainable.

Swift Razzashi Raptor
This mount will also no longer be obtainable after the change to Zul'Gurub.

Razzashi Hatchling
With the change to Zul'Gurub this non-combat pet will no longer be obtainable.

Tome of Polymorph: Turtle
This tome will continue to be available through other means.

Crusader's White/Black Warhorse and Swift Alliance Steed/Swift Horde Wolf
As the attempt-based tribute system is being removed from Heroic Trial of the Crusader, the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest will no longer spawn, and these mounts will no longer be obtainable

Reins of the Blue Drake
This mount will once again be available from defeating 10-player Malygos without needing to use the Dungeon Finder. The Reins of the Azure Drake will only be available on 25-player Malygos.

Mimiron's Head
This mount will change to be a very low drop chance when defeating 25-player Yogg'Saron with no Keepers assisting you

Invincible
This mount will change to be a very low drop chance when defeating Heroic 25-player Lich King
In addition, it appears that Anzu is always available in Heroic Sethekk Halls, and still drops the Reins. You can now solo the bird and hope you win the RNG lottery without a druid in tow.

My personal working solo style is BM hunter with a Spirit Beast. Aggro becomes an issue with the Brood of Anzu, and it turns out that a lot of the trash is immune to traps, but you can just about do it if you're careful.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
(10-16-2010, 06:07 PM)NiteFox Wrote: In addition, it appears that Anzu is always available in Heroic Sethekk Halls, and still drops the Reins. You can now solo the bird and hope you win the RNG lottery without a druid in tow.

My personal working solo style is BM hunter with a Spirit Beast. Aggro becomes an issue with the Brood of Anzu, and it turns out that a lot of the trash is immune to traps, but you can just about do it if you're careful.

There's a glyph for that... Tongue

Misdirection, when used to misdirect to a pet, goes back to being ready instantly instead of going on cooldown (if you take the MD major glyph).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(10-16-2010, 10:18 PM)Lissa Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 06:07 PM)NiteFox Wrote: In addition, it appears that Anzu is always available in Heroic Sethekk Halls, and still drops the Reins. You can now solo the bird and hope you win the RNG lottery without a druid in tow.

There's a glyph for that... Tongue

Misdirection, when used to misdirect to a pet, goes back to being ready instantly instead of going on cooldown (if you take the MD major glyph).

Yeah, I'm currently glyphed for that. That said, aggro's... been weird since 4.01.

Typical occurrence: I MD to my pet, I dump my three seconds of threatening attacks onto my pet (including the new Multi Shot), as well as pet Growling. Then the very next shot after MD fades, the mob that my pet isn't actively attacking then runs straight at me. Yeah, I can waste a GCD every four seconds ensuring I keep Misdirection up, but it's really annoying that I seem to out-aggro myself with a single shot.

Of course, it gets worse. Last night during my solo Anzu run, Misdirection seemed to stop working entirely just for that fight. My macro failed, manual MD casts kept saying "Cannot Do That Yet", and I just couldn't get it to work. At all.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Misdirection is temporary now -- once the buff fades, so does the threat. I seem to recall reading that somewhere, at least.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk