Battle.net channel?
Is there still such a thing as the DSF-1 or a Battle.net channel where the Lurkers hang out? Just curious.
Duckie! Not that I know of. The Lurkers hang out in the Lurker guild channel in WoW. Some of is use RealID and that's fun. Nice to chat with friends who are on line playing Starcraft, etc. Chat wth friends who are playing on different servers. We have other chat channels with allied guilds, etc. But nothing like the old DSF1 from Diablo days. I guess that using RealID is the closest we get to that.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(10-24-2010, 01:48 AM)Count Duckula Wrote: Is there still such a thing as the DSF-1 or a Battle.net channel where the Lurkers hang out? Just curious.

Last I checked (about a year ago), the 'Public Chat DSF-1' channel was empty, as were the others whose names I've forgotten. There were a few idle people in variants, though!

I'm sure a Lurker/DSF channel will pop up when chat rooms are finally added Battle.net 2.0.
The error occurred on line -1.
(11-09-2010, 08:35 PM)Zippyy Wrote: I'm sure a Lurker/DSF channel will pop up when chat rooms are finally added Battle.net 2.0.

So, chat rooms were added but no channel has popped up yet. I propose the channel:

Lurkers

See you all there!

Although I now wonder whether the chat rooms were added for all bnet games or just for Starcraft 2...
The error occurred on line -1.
(06-26-2011, 06:12 AM)Zippyy Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 08:35 PM)Zippyy Wrote: I'm sure a Lurker/DSF channel will pop up when chat rooms are finally added Battle.net 2.0.

So, chat rooms were added but no channel has popped up yet. I propose the channel:

Lurkers

See you all there!

Although I now wonder whether the chat rooms were added for all bnet games or just for Starcraft 2...

well after the sc2 fiasco with chat rooms. i think they learned there lesson so i would imagine they will have chat rooms for diablo 3 and such after they learned that people also like to chat with other people besides after they done playing a game with them, they can hang out and do other things. wonder why they didnt do it in the sc2 game to begin with was just play stupid.
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
The KP's and I play a rather modded version of D1. Not sure if you'd be interested or not.