Picture Posting - Trial Run
I'm learning about the forum software and I wish to post some jpg images. I'd like them to show up within the post as opposed to clickable thumbnails. I'm guessing that the size of the image determines how it displays.

So, this is a test.

Well, I got it attached, but when I clicked the "Insert Into Post" button and then "Preview Post" it does not show up.

I'll "Post Thread" and see what happens.

Now I'm replying to myself and will make another attempt without clicking the "Insert Into Post"
I looked at this post and it appears I have to have it hosted somewhere so I can give it a URL.

(11-24-2010, 03:18 PM)kandrathe Wrote: ...

It also appears that if it is just an attachment it will always go to the bottom of the post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Nothing unreal exists."
-- Kiri-kin-tha
Now adding more pictures to see how that goes.
Ok, I'm done testing. I either don't understand the forum software's procedure or it doesn't allow what I wish to do.

"Nothing unreal exists."
-- Kiri-kin-tha
Hi,

(11-25-2010, 06:21 PM)ZatarRufus Wrote: Now adding more pictures to see how that goes.

I know you're just fooling around with the forum sw, but I like that third picture. Those two look like they're the best of friends. Smile

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

(11-25-2010, 06:28 PM)--Pete Wrote: Those two look like they're the best of friends. Smile

Yes, they are. When I'm sitting in my comfy chair with my legs outstretched onto a footstool, Punkin will lay longways in the crook of my legs, then Kitty-Kat will come along and lay crossways across her back.
"Nothing unreal exists."
-- Kiri-kin-tha
I found this pic that is almost what I mentioned. In this case my legs are folder under.

"Nothing unreal exists."
-- Kiri-kin-tha