Second Account Questions
Because I'd like to make a worgen I am considering a second WoW account. Does anyone have more than one account and could tell me how it works?

Do you need one copy of the game for each account, or can one copy of the game serve for multiple accounts? I have only one computer capable of running WoW so dual boxing (as I used to do with Diablo) is not an issue. (Unless WoW can run in a VM, but even if it could run in a VM I can't imagine the performance would be that hot.)

It would be nice of Blizzard if they would give us a few extra character slots per realm, but I'm sure they know where their bread is buttered. Speaking of food, the new cocoa beans look nice.

Thanks for any help.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
You can run two instances of WoW from the same installation, if that's what you're asking.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
(11-27-2010, 11:16 PM)Taelas Wrote: You can run two instances of WoW from the same installation, if that's what you're asking.

While I was waiting for some kind person to respond I got on the phone to Blizzard and set it up, including the recruit-a-friend. The cost was only $10 including the license keys I need, but of course there remains the monthly fee.

And, yes, they told me I could play two accounts at once, which I was not expecting. Think of all the extra bank space!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."