Need Math Wiz: We Had it All Along *cough*
I am hoping one of you math wizards could write a formula that could help me write an addon for the 'We Had It All Along *cough*' achievement.

I need a formula that will take the current score and based on a few variables return the final score and a countdown to when someone needs to begin assaulting a node (start channeling on flag), start defending a node, or forfeit a node.

Possibly this would streamline doing it in a pug since Blizzard has now made it impossible to do this with a premade. I tried using the new AV Enabler, but it failed to put all three groups into the same AB everytime we used it.

With rated BGs it will be near impossible because you will never outgear your opposing group enough to do it. So something to assist pugs who want to get this done would be nice. It's a rather unfair, and I would rate it as the most difficult achievement to get.

Even in premade groups I have made in the past this achievement would be ruined by a simple miscalculation.

BTW I use DBM and it doesn't have a specific features for this achievement, and it also does not always track the score for some reason. When it does track the score it is usually off.

Example of what addon would do:

Give final score assuming everything stays as is (including bases that were only assaulted - meaning it would calculate final resources based on those assaulted bases once they are fully captured)
Countdown(s) to when you need to START capturing <this node> and/or <that node> to get achievement (assuming conditions remain the same until then).
Provide feedback to BG group about status of achievement: "Assault an enemy controlled node in 1-min"

Any help appreciated.