Unearned exploration achievements
I logged onto my seldom-played Horde characters today. They all received exploration achievements that they did not earn. I have not noticed anything like this on my Alliance characters.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
My alliance paladin has all the exploration achieves for Azeroth minus the Cata zones. I quested until 15, and then have been running dungeons since from the confines of SW/DAL.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(12-09-2010, 06:36 PM)shoju Wrote: My alliance paladin has all the exploration achieves for Azeroth minus the Cata zones. I quested until 15, and then have been running dungeons since from the confines of SW/DAL.

Did your Paladin receive the achievements when logging in the first time after 4.0.3a?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
They were in my achievements, but I didn't receive a massive acheivement spam on them.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright