117/125 Deepholm incorrect cap maybe.
It appears there are only 117 out of 125 quests available in Deepholm. MMO Champion folks think it is related to Therazane rep, and I have no quests at honored left to do. Wowhead folks think it is the same problem as we had with Ashenvale quest cap being incorrect.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."
I'm at 116/125, same problem. (I wonder what quest I missed that you have done?)

I think it must be Therazane rep. We'll see when people start hitting Revered/Exalted.

I'm more annoyed about Uldum. I am at 107/108, as is a friend in my guild, and I cannot find the last quest, if there is any.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I got the Uldum achievement, so I imagine there must be enough quests around somewhere. Perhaps it is a quest item that drops from a random mob (there were several of those) or a pop-up quest when you kill something (I remember one for vultures and another for hyenas).

The zone I got stuck on was Vashj'ir. I think I ended that zone a good 20 or so quests shy of the achievement, so either there's something wrong, I missed some major questline, or I missed a whole bunch of minor quest chains.
-TheDragoon
I got the achievement now, it still says 117/125 though. Vashj'ir is supposedly off as well and was hotfixed to allow reward of achievment but still will show the wrong numbers.
(12-11-2010, 03:02 AM)tacdriver Wrote: Vashj'ir is supposedly off as well and was hotfixed to allow reward of achievment but still will show the wrong numbers.

I just completed vashj'ir and show 160/160, with at least 3 beyond that, so either it was ok or they actually fixed the needed total.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I remember hyenas, but vultures? Hmn. I'll go try them.

I suppose the Deepholm quest I'm missing is in the same vein, a pop-up quest for killing mobs.

But considering there were quests in excess of the target number in both Mt. Hyjal and Twilight Highlands, I'm not sure why they'd make only exactly enough quests for Uldum and Deepholm (assuming 117/117 is the "real" target number).
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I got the achievement before leaving Deepholm, it appears that the counting isn't showing up, but it does award correctly.
On another note, some quests in the regions that I've done, Vash, Deep and Twilight are found quests, as in you wont be sent to a quest giver, you just come across them.

Mist
Cataclysm Hotfixes - Updated Dec. 13

Vashj'ir
•It is now possible to complete the quest achievement Sinking into Vashj'ir
Deepholm
•It is now possible to complete the quest achievement Deep into Deepholm.