/join lurkers
I just wanted to remind folks of something few of us do anymore. A long time ago in a WoW far far away, everyone used to "/join lurkers", on any server they might be on. I have always watched to make sure that my toons join the chat channel (this is a separate channel from the in-guild channel) and I notice just a few others still join the channel as well. It is another way for folks on the same server to find other fans of this site, even if guilded somewhere other than Lurkers. If you have an open channel (doesn't everyone drop all the annoying channels like trade and general?), feel free to /join on whatever server you are on.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I've been doing this on Zul'jin and Terenas whenever I log in, but I don't really spot anyone.
[Image: 4456451BAREs.png]
Do who /who lurkers on Terenas. We are around, lurking, and stuff...
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Wait... lurkers LURK?
[Image: 4456451BAREs.png]
I normally just smash stuff in the head, but I have been known too...... lurk from time to time.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright