Arms Spec?
Fafner, my warrior, has never been Arms spec, but now that we have a pretty two-handed sword, she is tempted to give it a try till I can get my DK leveled.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good Arms talent build for PvP, questing, and general mayhem?

One problem with Zin'rokh is that on a gnome it goes halfway through the floor.

Edit: Given that no one had suggestions, I've come up with the following: Arms PvP Spec

Any thoughts?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(02-25-2011, 03:15 PM)LavCat Wrote: Fafner, my warrior, has never been Arms spec, but now that we have a pretty two-handed sword, she is tempted to give it a try till I can get my DK leveled.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good Arms talent build for PvP, questing, and general mayhem?

One problem with Zin'rokh is that on a gnome it goes halfway through the floor.

Edit: Given that no one had suggestions, I've come up with the following: Arms PvP Spec

Any thoughts?

Sorry - I haven't levelled Shalandrax yet but I would lean towards 34/7/0 to pick up full Imp Hamstring - 99% of warrior's OP damage is the ability to stick on a target. With Charge/Intercept sharing you don't need the point in tactical mastery. You'll want sweeping strikes for battlegrounds.