Forum Updated
Could this be why I keep getting this error message when I try to mark a form read?

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

I guess I'd better check with Tech Support when he wakes up. I suppose it could be Chrome.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(05-01-2011, 02:02 PM)Sabra Wrote: Could this be why I keep getting this error message when I try to mark a form read?

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

I guess I'd better check with Tech Support when he wakes up. I suppose it could be Chrome.

I get the same error on firefox 4.0.1
Intolerant monkey.
(05-02-2011, 01:09 PM)Treesh Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 02:02 PM)Sabra Wrote: Could this be why I keep getting this error message when I try to mark a form read?

I bet you're not silly enough to pour over the posts you already read looking for the new one, though. Confused

Heart to you, Treesh.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(05-04-2011, 11:22 AM)Sabra Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 01:09 PM)Treesh Wrote:

I bet you're not silly enough to pour over the posts you already read looking for the new one, though. Confused

Heart to you, Treesh.

No, because I go to the main forum list and then click on the big dot in front of the forum to mark it as read that way. =D

Much love to the Silly Sabra. Heart
Intolerant monkey.

Should be fixed now. Please try it out and let me know!

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-04-2011, 01:55 PM)Bolty Wrote: Should be fixed now. Please try it out and let me know!

Works for me now. Thanks Bolty. =)
Intolerant monkey.
Rainbow 
Thank you, Bolty. Works great now! Heart

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(03-01-2011, 04:08 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Seem to have found a bug. The edit box on replies to posts and private messages hangs down into the next section, covering most of the first option there.

Ahah! I figured out this "bug". It is more of an interaction between Firefox and the board. I don't know if it happens in other browsers.

To make it happen: Zoom an edit page (Ctrl + for zoom in, Ctrl - for out and Ctrl 0 for reset). Reload the page. Look at the bottom of the edit box, the more you've zoomed in, the more it hangs down.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."