Forum Updated
The forum system has been updated today. There are a number of new features in the latest version, but one of the neatest may be embedded video links. Just to show it off, I'll plant one here:

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(02-28-2011, 09:02 PM)Bolty Wrote: The forum system has been updated today. There are a number of new features in the latest version, but one of the neatest may be embedded video links. Just to show it off, I'll plant one here:

Forum looks good B [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Seem to have found a bug. The edit box on replies to posts and private messages hangs down into the next section, covering most of the first option there.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Are we going to have a lurkers logo on the white/blue theme? or are we sticking with the MyBB logo?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(03-01-2011, 04:08 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Seem to have found a bug. The edit box on replies to posts and private messages hangs down into the next section, covering most of the first option there.

I'm not seeing this on my end. Browser?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(03-01-2011, 05:17 PM)shoju Wrote: Are we going to have a lurkers logo on the white/blue theme? or are we sticking with the MyBB logo?

Uh, you're using the white/blue theme? I just checked, and four user accounts had that assigned to them. No more. Smile
Oh, and due to a bug, no one has been able to log in since the forum was upgraded. Which means most of you just have cookies on and have the system remember you when you visit, cause nobody complained. And yes, I realize that in order to complain, people would have had to log in. Smile

Anyway, fixed.
(03-02-2011, 12:02 AM)Bolty Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 04:08 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Seem to have found a bug. The edit box on replies to posts and private messages hangs down into the next section, covering most of the first option there.

I'm not seeing this on my end. Browser?

Firefox 3.6.14 (current) - was one back, 3.6.13, but updated to make sure it happens on the current too
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Thanks Bolty! Here's what I've found that I thought was odd. There are times when I want to not use my saved signature and the message screen was covering that option when I was posting, but I hit the compatability view button and now all is well.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I use the default theme because I browse at work and the forum then looks very close to the ui of the program that I use for sql validation
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
I don't know if anyone else is getting this little oddity, but I am.

[Image: LL%20Error.png]

Some sort of broken image, which I fear is a function!!! I don't want to MISS OUT!!! Wink

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
That is a missing Down Pointing arrow Gif. If you click on it, you will be greeted with a small menu that allows you to pick what page of the Lounge forum you want to go to. It doesn't show in Chrome, and the image url takes me to a short error page about how the lounge has undergone some changes and old links may no longer work.

(03-02-2011, 03:24 PM)shoju Wrote: That is a missing Down Pointing arrow Gif. If you click on it, you will be greeted with a small menu that allows you to pick what page of the Lounge forum you want to go to. It doesn't show in Chrome, and the image url takes me to a short error page about how the lounge has undergone some changes and old links may no longer work.

For me it's just a dead link. I use I.E. Good to know though. Thanks, Shoju.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(03-02-2011, 09:08 PM)Sabra Wrote: For me it's just a dead link. I use I.E. Good to know though. Thanks, Shoju.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile I understand.
(03-03-2011, 12:25 PM)shoju Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:08 PM)Sabra Wrote: For me it's just a dead link. I use I.E. Good to know though. Thanks, Shoju.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile I understand.

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!

You goof! Wink

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I have a deep seeded burning hatred for I.E. Probably because I'm a web designer, and that browser is the major sticking point to a lot of things. I almost at times feel I need to make 2 websites. An I.E. site, and an everything else site.
(03-04-2011, 01:59 PM)shoju Wrote: I have a deep seeded burning hatred for I.E. Probably because I'm a web designer, and that browser is the major sticking point to a lot of things. I almost at times feel I need to make 2 websites. An I.E. site, and an everything else site.

We actually do that with some of apps. Though it's actually 3. IE, Mobile, and then everything else. You aren't the only one who doesn't like IE. Smile
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(03-04-2011, 01:59 PM)shoju Wrote: I have a deep seeded burning hatred for I.E. Probably because I'm a web designer, and that browser is the major sticking point to a lot of things. I almost at times feel I need to make 2 websites. An I.E. site, and an everything else site.
Agreed x Infinity.
BTW, updated the site again a few days back for security enhancements and proclaimed better IE9 support. Anyone trying out IE9?
(04-30-2011, 06:30 AM)Bolty Wrote: BTW, updated the site again a few days back for security enhancements and proclaimed better IE9 support. Anyone trying out IE9?

I use IE9. No complaints so far.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."