Death Knights get Battle Rez? Can it be?
Yup:

Quote:Unholy•
Raise Ally has been revamped and is now a battle rez spell - Pours dark energy into a dead target, reuniting spirit and body to allow the target to reenter battle with 20% health and 20% mana. 30 yd range, 50 Runic Power, 10 min cooldown, Instant

Wow. Just Wow.
They should have given it to Rogues instead. Make it a poison called Adrenaline that can be used on a dead friendly target and has to be injected directly into the heart, Pulp Fiction style.

I, for one, would love to see a Rogue scamper around looking for a dead party member's body in the middle of a bigass raid.
(03-02-2011, 04:31 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I, for one, would love to see a Rogue scamper around looking for a dead party member's body in the middle of a bigass raid.

You should be an engineer.

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I am very excited for Raise Ally to be something a little more interesting as an option for Raiding. I don't think I have ever seen one of our DK's use it in a raid where it was useful.

As a Battle Rez, and our 3 raiders who are DK Mains, we should be covered in the Brez department even if we don't have a druid. (We have no warlocks)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(03-02-2011, 02:22 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: Yup:

Quote:Unholy•
Raise Ally has been revamped and is now a battle rez spell - Pours dark energy into a dead target, reuniting spirit and body to allow the target to reenter battle with 20% health and 20% mana. 30 yd range, 50 Runic Power, 10 min cooldown, Instant

Wow. Just Wow.

Someone at Blizzard must have been looking around and asked "What cool ability don't Death Knights have yet? Hmm." 'cause apparently, DKs have to have everything.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
(03-02-2011, 04:27 PM)Klaus Wrote: Someone at Blizzard must have been looking around and asked "What cool ability don't Death Knights have yet? Hmm." 'cause apparently, DKs have to have everything.

Agreed. Love watching Arena Streams of DKs doing absolutely unhealable damage while keeping themselves topped off.

One stream in particular was 3v3. RMP vs DK/Resto Sham/Warlock

The Shaman went down early in the fight and the warlock dc'd after they took out the priest. The rogue and mage could not drop the DK and after time spent pillaring the game ended as a draw. Insane.
(03-02-2011, 04:39 PM)Tal Wrote: The rogue and mage could not drop the DK and after time spent pillaring the game ended as a draw. Insane.

I need to learn to do this. I am such a fail!DK.

[Image: 4456451BAREs.png]
(03-09-2011, 09:02 PM)mspixieriot Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 04:39 PM)Tal Wrote: The rogue and mage could not drop the DK and after time spent pillaring the game ended as a draw. Insane.

I need to learn to do this. I am such a fail!DK.

Well the dangerous portion of the duo, the mage, was hampered by line of sight. He chains-kited the rogue and avoided stunlock/saps with Lichbourne/trinket. If he happened to get in a bad way his self heals were enough to keep him alive until he could get out of LoS.