What references make you lol?
Wink 
I have been taking my young worgen out for a walk in Redridge Mountains (what can I say I like to explore and do some low level quests while I'm at it. A fun way to gain some reputation)
It was my first visit since deadwing made some changes to the world.
If u haven't been there yet ... just go meet John J Keeshan.

I have smiling a lot with this quest line.
OMG! they ALMOST make me wanna watch Rambo all over again.
Colonel Troteman?
they drew first blood?
it's never over?
even a Jade medallion and a red headband?
brilliant :-)

you gotta love blizzard for the references they put in.
Which ones have made you laugh?

I loved this one:

Hacking the Wibson

Yes, guilty - huge nerd and loved Hackers, possibly even more so for how terrible the tech in the movie was.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Not really a reference to anything, but this always makes me laugh when I pickpocket it and I make sure to mail it to a random guild member.

An Exotic Cookbook

How to Serve Man

1. Get one or eight man
2. Hit man hard
3. Hit man more
4. Put man in fire
5. Eat man
(03-07-2011, 04:09 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Not really a reference to anything, but this always makes me laugh when I pickpocket it and I make sure to mail it to a random guild member.

An Exotic Cookbook

How to Serve Man

1. Get one or eight man
2. Hit man hard
3. Hit man more
4. Put man in fire
5. Eat man

That, and of course The Steamy Romance Novel! Couldn't stop laughing after I pick-pocketed the first one years ago. I can just imagine the covers for those with WoW characters Big Grin. Nice that they bring in new ones with every expansion.

Overall there are hundreds of references ranging from obscure and witty to "DUH /rolleyes" (imho).

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
(03-07-2011, 04:09 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Not really a reference to anything, but this always makes me laugh when I pickpocket it and I make sure to mail it to a random guild member.

An Exotic Cookbook

How to Serve Man

1. Get one or eight man
2. Hit man hard
3. Hit man more
4. Put man in fire
5. Eat man

That is from Twilight Zone. Before your time perhaps! Oops, googling it it seems it was a short story even before they made it into a TV episode,
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Wibson! ha!

At least we got to see Angelina's boobs before they were... enhancement shaman'd!
We ran over to YouTube and watched the climax from Hackers after we did that quest, there was no avoiding it.

There was one the other day that cracked me up, but now it's gone... so very gone... damn. I'll be back if I remember. Tongue
[Image: 4456451BAREs.png]