Yet Another PvP Mechanics Question
I am trying to target Horde. For some reason I cannot make enemy nameplates show and the /targetenemyplayer command does not seem to work on unflagged Horde. It makes no difference whether I am flagged or not.

I can make nameplates show on everything *but* Horde.

Is there a solution?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(05-02-2011, 05:10 AM)LavCat Wrote: I am trying to target Horde. For some reason I cannot make enemy nameplates show and the /targetenemyplayer command does not seem to work on unflagged Horde. It makes no difference whether I am flagged or not.

Is there a solution?

I've not come across that error (and spent the morning fighting horde near the bridge to Tol Barad) - what mods are you running? Any unit frame specific ones like x-perl?
(05-02-2011, 05:10 AM)LavCat Wrote: I am trying to target Horde. For some reason I cannot make enemy nameplates show and the /targetenemyplayer command does not seem to work on unflagged Horde. It makes no difference whether I am flagged or not.

Is there a solution?

Switch to playing Horde.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue

Is there a solution?

Unflagged players of the opposing faction are apparently not treated as either enemies nor friendlies and thus you will not be able to "tab" target them (slash targeting commands are equivalent) or get nameplates to show on them. Maybe if you turn on all nameplates, I can't remember off the top of my head whether they show like that.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
(05-02-2011, 05:17 PM)Shamago Wrote:

Is there a solution?

Unflagged players of the opposing faction are apparently not treated as either enemies nor friendlies and thus you will not be able to "tab" target them (slash targeting commands are equivalent) or get nameplates to show on them. Maybe if you turn on all nameplates, I can't remember off the top of my head whether they show like that.

All nameplates does not work either. I wonder if anyone has ever written a mod to get around this?

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."