Attumen is now Soloable for Prot paladins.
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/v...hp?t=17755

Paladins on MT-adin are talking about soloing Attumen. So far, badge/heroic Geared paladins have solo'd

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden.

I'm thinking about getting together a surgical team and farming that mount ever week. I'll add that to farming the baron mount (stupidly easy now) and see if I can end up with great mounts for the achievement!
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Add the dailies at the Brunnhildar Village (in Storm peaks) to your list.

I had been doing them whenever I made time for my Hodir dailies (8k into revered, I think...sigh), and about a week ago they dropped the Polar Bear Mount for me.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/v...hp?t=17755

Paladins on MT-adin are talking about soloing Attumen. So far, badge/heroic Geared paladins have solo'd

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden.

I'm thinking about getting together a surgical team and farming that mount ever week. I'll add that to farming the baron mount (stupidly easy now) and see if I can end up with great mounts for the achievement!

I should see about grabbing a healer and trying to farm the Nutty Professor
Are there onyl 2 dailies available at a time from there? I always get the proto drake daily and one other that rotates.

I want to get the 50 mounts, but I'm not shelling out cash, so I'm going for the drop mounts.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:I should see about grabbing a healer and trying to farm the Nutty Professor

I should finish getting Taranna to 68 and sneaking in with you, see how long just killing attumen takes to get you to 70. LOL. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Are there onyl 2 dailies available at a time from there? I always get the proto drake daily and one other that rotates.

I want to get the 50 mounts, but I'm not shelling out cash, so I'm going for the drop mounts.

There are just two.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
That stinks. I wish that you could do the three that I have seen every day. They are quick enough, and give 0 rep for anything.
Quote:I should finish getting Taranna to 68 and sneaking in with you, see how long just killing attumen takes to get you to 70. LOL. :)

=)