Twinking. A discussion about twinking
I'm trying to gauge the interest that lurkers have in twinking. I know some have twinks, but I wasn't sure who or how many twink players are around. I have a 19 hunter twink on another server, and the beginnings of a paladin twink on Terenas.

Are there other twink players out there? I'm trying to gauge interest to see if I should bother bringing my hunter over. He's currently sitting on my old server, all alone. I play him from time to time, but with a pool of resources that is dwindling, I will need to do something to get him some gold.

I have all the BoE stuff for my twink paladin, I just need to get him leveled, get the BoP stuff from instances and start the honor gains. I wasn't sure if anyone out there would be interested in helping me finish him up, and if there would be anyone to run with once i'm 19. I would rather play with people I know, than to find a twink guild that I don't know.

So, TL:DR -> Anyone twink? Anyone want to help twink? Anyone like to run premades?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright