Razuvious Without Mind Controls
What, you thought it was with stacked tanks? Not Exactly. Notable is Xav's response:

Quote: Hey there, I was wondering if any of those 3 hunters would be interested in re-rolling alliance and getting a full 'guild sponsor'? We'd provide you with gold, consumables, and everything else, in return for you raiding with us at 80 and being amazing: That is, not being an AFK, macro-mashing hurfdurfer, while going above and beyond the call of duty.

I want to clarify and say that while I generally am sarcastic on these forums, I am not sarcastic in this post at all, and am totally serious.

Yes, even top guilds like Premonition fall to Hunter syndrome.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:What, you thought it was with stacked tanks? Not Exactly. Notable is Xav's response:
Yes, even top guilds like Premonition fall to Hunter syndrome.

That rules. I could so see Kira, Tam and I doing that and loving it to. But of course we play the real faction as well so aren't as handicapped by the bouncing night elf booby syndrome. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Hguh? Sounds as if Xav's pretty desperate for good hunters...

Xav's a good guy. If I had the skill (and reactivated my US account), I'd take him up on that offer in a heartbeat.... even though I don't play a hunter.:P
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk