Dungeon Master clone
I was finishing up playing some Dawn of War 2 the other day (playing through the campaigns) when Steam popped up after it had finished. One of the advertised games was called Dungeons - the Dark Lord. It piqued my curiosity so I clicked on the link and started reading through the information. From what I could gather, it's a clone of the old Bullfrog games Dungeon Master series. The premise is the same, you build a dungeon, fill it with creatures, and beat up the heroes when they assault the place. The only thing I couldn't ascertain from reading it was if it had the tongue-in-cheekness of the original Dungeon Master series. For those of interest, it's made by Kalypso and Realm Forge.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Dungeon Keeper series, not Dungeon Master. Yes I pick nits.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Dungeon Master is a game series originally started by FTL, released on the Atari ST. It was one of the best RPG games I have played, and was extremely advanced for it's time. And yes, there are "free" clones of that as well written in Java, and flat-out ports also.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Dungeons, unfortunately, plays nothing like Dungeon Keeper. I was very disappointing by the demo.

It plays more like a Tower Defense game than Sim City, and I didn't feel any attachment towards the creatures in my dungeon. The Rock Paper Shotgun article on the game sums it up pretty well: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/...-dungeons/