Wolcen
Anyone tried this out since it went full release?

There were a lot of initial server issues with the release so I'm playing offline for now.

So far I'm enjoying it, though I haven't been able to play that much as I can'r sit up for more than 10-15 minutes at a time without having to lie down and rest.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(02-15-2020, 11:38 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Anyone tried this out since it went full release?

There were a lot of initial server issues with the release so I'm playing offline for now.

So far I'm enjoying it, though I haven't been able to play that much as I can'r sit up for more than 10-15 minutes at a time without having to lie down and rest.

I know nothing about the game but I'm sad and concerned reading your last sentence.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(02-15-2020, 01:27 PM)LavCat Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:38 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Anyone tried this out since it went full release?

I know nothing about the game but I'm sad and concerned reading your last sentence.

I had surgery last week, and the wound got infected, so it's been a bit painful, and since it's in my belly it makes it hard to sit up for too long.

-W.C. Fields
Hopefully you're recovering well.

Have you had a chance to play Wolcen? I've heard the balance is pretty wonky, but a casual play through may be fun.
(03-31-2020, 09:24 PM)MonTy Wrote: Hopefully you're recovering well.

Have you had a chance to play Wolcen? I've heard the balance is pretty wonky, but a casual play through may be fun.

I played a bit more of it, and it is quite fun. I still prefer PoE though, so when the new league started I switched back to that.

-W.C. Fields