DiabLoL
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Wait, how does the Butcher drop a shield, a book and a scroll at the same time? I thought mobs were restricted to max one item, except Na-Krul.
You posted this literally the day I decided to dust off my cd and play a game of Diablo. For kicks I logged into bnet. It was kind of depressing but maybe encouraging at the same time to see 13 people playing in 3 games.
This is funny.

Tuesday is cheap night.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
That was a fascinating shrine.

Heh.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Fun with golems!

True story.

That's not such a big mushroom.
That's a BIG mushroom.
LOL these are great.

Those pesky succubi!
OMG they convey the spirit of the game so damn well, and of course crack me up hard. I may have to spend a little on the GoG version afterall to get that buzz again.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Oh, wow, thanks so much for posting these. Hilarious!
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career