diablo2 for mac
Hi!

So my wife told me she wanted to play diablo2 again with the two of us at home. Problem she has a macbook pro and I tried installing the game but it said that basically this game is to old.
Does anyone know if there are newer d2 (plus expansion) CDs available which I can use to install the game on a mac?
(I don't feel like/know installing windows on the mac just to play this game.

eppie
(11-05-2011, 01:13 PM)eppie Wrote: Hi!

So my wife told me she wanted to play diablo2 again with the two of us at home. Problem she has a macbook pro and I tried installing the game but it said that basically this game is to old.
Does anyone know if there are newer d2 (plus expansion) CDs available which I can use to install the game on a mac?

eppie

If you register the key with a battle.net account you should just be able to download the installer and do it that way. I've reinstalled D2 and SC on a PC that way because the CD's are in storage and I didn't feel like digging them out.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(11-05-2011, 01:13 PM)eppie Wrote: Hi!

eppie

If you're running Lion (10.7.x) D2 will not work. Never, ever. The Rosetta translation layer that allowed PPC code to run on Intel chips was not included in Lion. Snow Leopard and prior versions should work, though.

At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
(11-05-2011, 01:54 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: If you register the key with a battle.net account you should just be able to download the installer and do it that way. I've reinstalled D2 and SC on a PC that way because the CD's are in storage and I didn't feel like digging them out.

Thanks, that worked. That is some pretty good service. I am thinking now to reinstall on my PC as well so that I don't have to have the CD in the drive all the time when I start the game.
Bunbun....I saw she was running 10.6.8.....so luckily it works!