'The Book of Mormon' soundtrack.

I got the original cast recording as a gift, and I gotta say. It's not only very, very, very good. It also helped me through some rough work day, (mentally singing 'Hasa Diga Eebowai' is great when dealing with a$$hole customers).

For the people who only have a passing knowledge (or a preconceived notion) of this musical and it's creators. I'll just say this.
It's still the same Parker and Stone who created 'South Park: The Movie'. If you dig that, you'll probably dig this. If you don't, never will, or just want to reply because it has the word LDS, religion, Uganda in the subject matter. Stop. Just turn it off.

Musically, it's both a parody and a loving homage. When I close my eyes, I can see this as a fully animated Disney production. Not that it would ever happen, but the songs and melodies are right up there with the most catchiest ear worms ever produced.

All the songs have their own charms, but a few of them are absolute standouts to me. 'Baptize Me' is able to be both raunchy and sweet. 'Joseph Smith American Moses' is made of all 7 kinds of awesome. And of course, my adopted anthem whenever I have to deal with customers that seems to come from another planet. 'Hasa Diga Eebowai'.
Thanks for posting that!

This musical managed to pass right under my radar until now.

Hasa Diga Eebowai indeed!

And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake