Diablo's 15-Year Anniversary
This week, Blizzard celebrates Diablo's 15-Year Anniversary. A small dungeon crawler title created by a company named Condor became a huge gaming franchise that Blizzard will be soon releasing the third iteration of. Check out Blizzard's timeline and retrospective movie, featuring...well, none of the people who worked on the original game. Smile
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I have a 15-year old CD within arm's reach of me. That's crazy.
I have my Diablo CD still here too (along with several other pre 1996 game CDs). Hard to believe I started reading the Strat Forum 14 years ago...

Most of the milestones seem to be related to books... hmmm...
I have my Diablo 1 disk in the drive as we speak. I got it a year after release though... its worn out. I really need to look for a no cd crack or burn another copy of this one so I can retire the main disk and display it on the wall.

The video in the link was rather nice. I had to link it myself to about a dozen people. Lets hope that the Diablo saga continues to be enjoyable Smile
[Image: rusty1.jpg]