I Bet You Didn't Know This
In Tirisfal Glades, west of the Undead starting zone, is an area inaccessible except via flying. In the forest, there is a circle of mushrooms that seems completely at odds with its surroundings. I've known about this circle for a long time - it was found shortly after the Cataclysm patch when people started exploring the new Azeroth.

What I didn't know is that there is a scripted event there. Every six or seven hours, Fey-Drunk Darters assemble at the mushroom circle and start channeling a spell. This spell is accompanied by a song, which draws numerous forest animals to the location.

The video is below:

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrEIRbZIjs[/video]

This reminds me of the weird Goldshire children.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_ring

Want to blow your mind further? The mushroom ring has been there since the start of Cataclysm. The Fey-Drunk Darters were apparently added in 4.1. The ring event was added in 4.2.

In other words, Blizzard has been slowly expanding this place during the Cataclysm expansion. Did you know there is a super-enormous bear in that area that was added in 4.1? That he ranges from levels 80-84 when he spawns, in a lowbie area?

They have some kind of long-term plan for this place. Probably an old-god uprising or something.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
suspicious,...... i'm going to have to check it out myself... no official word?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright