RNG, I hate you.
People from <Lurkers>, Terenas could tell you all about my 4 year long treck to assemble a Thunderfury, on my Paladin.

It was a desire of mine. I loved the sword. I loved the size. I love the idea of the Epicness of it. What I never liked, was in 4 years, and a span of time that saw me miss less than 6 total weeks of locks farming the bosses that drop the bindings, a process that has put me almost exalted with the Hydraxion Waterlords in itself, I saw 5 Geddon Bindings, 0 Garr Bindings.

Proving that RNG serves its dishes cold, like its cousin Revenge, This past weekend, I took my new 85 Alliance through Molten Core to pick up some gear for mogging purposes. It was a nice, and easy trip. I died once, because I for a moment thought I was on something "sturdy" like my Death Knight, or my Paladin, and attempted to pull all of the Magmadar Trash at once.

Once I remembered I was still a clothy, Everything went smooth. I hit Garr, killed him, and laughed as I had the one binding that both my paladin and Dk both need. RNG is funny don't you know.

I move on, and Kill Geddon. What do I find on Geddon? The other binding.

So lets recap.
85 for less than 24 hours of /played.
1 trip through MC, just looking for T1 Warlock (of which I saw none, but did pick up some nice pieces)
2 Bindings.

UGH. On the upside, I'm planning to take a tour of BWL this week. I'm currently thinking about 8/8:30 EST on Wednesday. Any Alliance players who are comfortable with using RealID for groupin purposes are welcome to come along. If you can Zone In, I'm ok with you coming, and the more we have, the better of a time it will be.

The only thing I ask, is that you let me snag the elementium ore, and the book from the goblin to learn it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
So you say you hate the RNG. I think this is proof that it hates you too Sad

Keep trying, the next time could be it!
/tinfoil hat conspiracy theory time.

It's all because I told Blizzard that their new shiny Paladin mechanics sucked.

/tinfoil hat off.

Yes. RNG has been a fickled mistress for me Sad
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Remember to /poke Ragnaros and he might drop his eye... >.>

I did on Angelique, guess what he dropped... <.<
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
My TG Fury Warrior has a single LFR Gurth, and has been running LFR Madness since day 1 looking for another. The first time my alt Rogue did LFR Madness, 4 Gurth's dropped and nothing else. 2 of them were won via Disenchant rolls.
Seen two Eyes of Sulfuras drop (I sold one for 20g!). Never seen a binding. I gave up.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I've seen only one eye drop (and my warrior is exalted and a few other characters are close). But about nine months later my shaman finally got her orange mace.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."