I'm confused about the American Republican party
(04-03-2012, 05:03 AM)LemmingofGlory Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 01:56 AM)AngryCommie Wrote: You are a complete and utter joke. The rest of your post is sweeping generalizations, assumptions, hypocrisies, ad-hominems, and otherwise pointless jargon that it is not even worth my time addressing. On ignore you go. Enjoy your stay. Idiot.

This coming from someone who posts dueling opportunities in the Diablo subforum? You know, I've watched your behavior in this thread for some time now, and it's giving me flashbacks to the glory days of Diablo when I encountered duelists on Bnet. I'm not sure whether to thank you for the nostalgia
Quote:or smack you upside the head and tell your mom you're on the internet past your bedtime
, because posting pictures of Hitler and invoking your GPA in arguments does nothing to convince anyone you're older than 14. Hammerskjold, on the other hand, is a longtime Lurker with thoughtful opinions and keen observations. For instance:

Hammerskjold Wrote:Now you want to become some sort of commie-dy writer perhaps, the stuff you shown so far at best is 'zine quality.

This is an amazing burn. It's napalm to the crotch. Can you feel it? I can, because I once accidentally found myself obliged to listen to a 'zine archivist (who looked like he'd been attacked by a hole punch and a dozen metal chain link puzzles) go on about the importance of 'zines. Because there is almost nothing less interesting than this (except of course D1 dueling strategies) I started naming the ceiling tiles. I think these memories are giving my brain cramps.

So right now, your level of absurdity is about here and it should be brought down to maybe here if you want people to start taking you seriously again.

-Lemming

And Diablo has exactly WHAT to do with this discussion, or my personal character? Oh thats right, nothing. Trying to ad hominem me with Diablo 1 PvP - you are really desperate aren't you? As for D1 PvP being of little entertainment to you, thats probably cause it is esoteric for you, or yet more likely, because you suck at it (or both)? I don't know what to say, except sorry that you didn't ever get to experience this most wonderful and fun aspect of one of the greatest games ever? Shrugs.

Oooooh, he said he's going to smack me upside the head now. Guess I should be trembling with fear, right? Son, if you are ever out in CA, let me know, asap! I have a wager on it that says those two little peanuts between your legs that you call your 'gonads' aint as big as you'd like to believe. Save the tough guy persona kid. Making threats of physical violence behind a PC (or Mac) is NOT impressive - all it does is make you look like the 1 trillion other little dick insecure internet thugs out there that are lacking something in their lives, and being a tough guy in cyber space is all they have to compensate cause they know them and their 'homeboys' aint shit in the real world. For real man, saying you're gonna smack someone that you are never likely to meet is childish, but hey, if you are ever in the Los Angeles area, and you REALLY want to get at me, just let me know on here or something and we'll arrange it. But if you decide to go there, just one thing up front: Hope you got good medical insurance, cause I wont be footing any hospital bills as a result of YOUR grand idiocy. Perhaps the former option of thanking me for the nostalgia is the more realistic if not better decision?^^

I couldn't care less how long he has been on this forum. To me that just means hes been a douche for a longer period of time, so what is your point? His post was filled with moronic jargon, assumptions, stereotypes, and just plain bullshit in general, as is your post. If my GPA was a low figure, I'd be labeled as completely dumb, if it is high it is because I go to a school where they just hand out good grades for the hell of it. This is called an Invincible Ignorance argument. That is just like a loser like Hammer, who probably hasn't done SHIT in his life, to try and downplay someone else's accomplishments, to feel better about himself. Maybe my GPA is high because I'm a good student with outstanding work ethics and a firm understanding of both the material I am studying and the ability to discuss and critique it, regardless of the professor or rest of the classroom's views? Of course, you never considered that possibility. Nor do I wear Che T-shirts, nor do I do much shopping in general (material goods for the most part have little value to me), much less at Hot Topic - although even if one did I don't see how this makes one a Communist? That was just one of the many things he said that was wrong or extremely vague or irrelevant on countless levels. If you considered that post to be 'thoughtful' or 'observant', then you are way too easily impressed, because I dont think there was a single word in it that could be labeled as such. You and him both are masters of Circular Logic

And it is a complete joke that you call me immature, after saying this:

"This coming from someone who posts dueling opportunities in the Diablo subforum? You know, I've watched your behavior in this thread for some time now, and it's giving me flashbacks to the glory days of Diablo when I encountered duelists on Bnet. I'm not sure whether to thank you for the nostalgia or smack you upside the head and tell your mom you're on the internet past your bedtime"

Way to put your foot in your mouth, hypocrite.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(04-03-2012, 05:40 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 02:18 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Seriously, I'm both terrified and appalled if you are actually serious about being proud of your 3.9. You are being robbed of your money, for some sparkly "great job!" sticker.
It's better to have a brown nose than a brown shirt. But, in this case I'm afraid it might be both.

Heaven help the political system that embraces the soul whose idea of fair justice for those in their political opposition is to "hang them by their entrails". But, if the revolution comes, I'm surely heading for Texas where gun control still means a firm and steady aim.

Except, unlike Liberals, us Communists (as well as Anarchists) love our guns just as much as you conservatives do Smile. Better believe it. Afterall, without them, the Revolution wont be possible. And furthermore, if such a large scale uprising took place, I doubt seeking refuge in Texas would be of any help, or really anywhere for that matter.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(04-02-2012, 06:38 PM)Mavfin Wrote: action.

Now, someone being in my house and stealing things is a completely different area from free speech. That's trespassing, just for starters, and I have no way to know what his intentions are, and whether he has a weapon. I just know he's in my house, taking stuff that isn't his. He could be intending to stop there, but, he could have a gun and be intending to kill or hurt me or my family before he's done. I have no way to know.

No, and so doesn't a judge. Maybe you just invited a guy you hate over to your house to kill him knowing that when you say you just defended your house and your family you would go free.
Same line here......
This thread devolved very quickly once it was firmly established that free speech laws enabled Hitler to come to power. I'm closing it; let's move on to the next political argument. Isn't someone going to start a Treyvon Martin thread already?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.