Flavours of entanglement
You know what, I'm going to let my Blizzard Authenticator decide my first character.

Here are da rulez:

1) Activate the Authenticator, take a note of the six-digit number.
2) The first number decides which of the other five digits will be used to decide your class and gender - 0-1: 2nd. 2-3: 3rd. 4-5: 4th. 6-7: 5th. 8-9: 6th.
3) The selected digit decides class and gender thusly, even numbers male odd numbers female (0 is considered even): 0-1: Barbarian. 2-3: Demon Hunter. 4-5: Monk. 6-7: Witch Doctor. 8-9: Wizard.
4) The remaining four digits may decide something fun, follower selection perhaps. Haven't quite decided yet.

So, let's go:

Female Witch Doctor it is then. Hold me to that, guys.
(05-09-2012, 12:43 PM)NiteFox Wrote: 1) Activate the Authenticator, take a note of the six-digit number.

6 digit? I guess the physical Authenticators and the applications are different. My app gives me 8 digits. That or you are just trying to run some sort of account stealing scam. Yeah that's it, you are just a highly evolved bot that has been building confidence and trust for years before you launch your insidious plot. I knew it! Smile
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(05-09-2012, 01:39 PM)Gnollguy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 12:43 PM)NiteFox Wrote: 1) Activate the Authenticator, take a note of the six-digit number.

6 digit? I guess the physical Authenticators and the applications are different. My app gives me 8 digits. That or you are just trying to run some sort of account stealing scam. Yeah that's it, you are just a highly evolved bot that has been building confidence and trust for years before you launch your insidious plot. I knew it! Smile

Indeed. In fact, my plan has been so brilliant I've been forging it since before the invention of the Authenticator! Muahahahahaaaaah!

But seriously, key fob Authenticators generate six-digit codes. I didn't know that app Authenticators used 8-digit codes.
(05-09-2012, 01:51 PM)NiteFox Wrote: But seriously, key fob Authenticators generate six-digit codes. I didn't know that app Authenticators used 8-digit codes.

New info to me, too. Big Grin
--Mav