Devil in the Details - Episode 3
I'm sitting here thinking "We've had 2 Sunday postings and 1 Monday posting... this means I might have one of these to help kill Monday so I don't go crazy waiting on D3!" I think that says something about the show (or my desperation) and so I thought I would share the thought.
(05-14-2012, 03:16 AM)swirly Wrote: I'm sitting here thinking "We've had 2 Sunday postings and 1 Monday posting... this means I might have one of these to help kill Monday so I don't go crazy waiting on D3!" I think that says something about the show (or my desperation) and so I thought I would share the thought.

I think we are settling into a Monday release for the Podcast. =) Should be available tomorrow.

If you're looking for something in the meantime we have some supplemental footage for tomorrow's cast already live here:

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
5 minutes into the first supplemental and I'm laughing sooo hard. It turned into "Frag teaches people how to play" which was just awesome for me. The detail of knowing the timing and everything. It was just great. That is my big take away from the first 5 minutes of this. How much I've missed Frag and not just from the podcast. : )
5 minutes into part 2 has me starting to consider doing my D3 Witch Doctor in hardcore. I was going to play through softcore first and gradually do a hardcore as I learn about things ahead of time. With there being achievements for doing it first in hardcore I am somewhat tempted. I'm a bit scared, but I might give it a try!